|
Stories for christian shonda @cs.benyaminolo · Become a member Today's highlights Jan Kammerath Programming In Germany Is Dead — A Developer's Autopsy Report I was born in Germany's capital Berlin in 1985. At the… 10 min read 1.2K 55 Akhil Kumar in Venture 5 AI Tools That Save Entrepreneurs 30+ Hours A Week I'll be honest: I used to think "productive… 6 min read 126 2 Serhat Pala Innovation Is the Problem. Writing these lines on the plane back from Europe… 15 min read 20 1 Vinita in Code Like A Girl 10 Work Habits That Can Make You Unstoppable Habits that determine how others see you as a person —… 20 min read 361 6 Will Lockett AI Pullback Has Officially Started People are beginning to confront the reality of AI… 6 min read 7.7K 261 Surendra Pandar in StartupInsider How He Built $10K/Month SaaS by Copy-Pasting (And You Can Too) This is not a success story of Abhishek's startup; it… 4 min read 119 4 Tari Ibaba Cursor 2.0 Is Absolutely Insane 🤯 Wow this is huge...

Komentar
Posting Komentar